Welcome to the World Wide Web!
You are now just a little over 72 hours away from your very own website and if you own your own business, WAY more customers!
Before we can get started on your site, however, there are just a few pieces of information we need from you.
Please answer the following questions for us. The easiest way to do it is just to copy and paste the questions below into an email, answer them there and send it to us at Orders@CheapSmallBusinessWebDesigns.com.
We cannot start on your site until we get the following information so get it to us ASAP!
Of course if you have any questions or special instructions, just put them in the email as well and we will get you all taken care of.
Here are the questions…
1. Your Name & Position with Your Business:
2. Name of Your Business:
3. Your Business Address (Street, City, State & Zip):
4. Business Phone Number:
5. Your Hours of Operation:
6. What Type of Business are you? What do you do? What are your specialties? If you are a service business, what types of services do you offer? If you are a retail business, what do you sell? Just describe this in your own words. If we need any clarification, we will contact you for it.
7. Tell us a little about your businesses history and background. Is it a family business that has been operating for generations? Is it a new business you just started because you saw a need for something that wasn’t being met? Tell us how you got started and why. Again, just use your own words and we will contact you for any clarification if needed.
8. Do you already have a domain and want to transfer it or will we be picking up your domain for you? If we are getting it, do you have any names in mind or do you want us to choose one based on your business, location and highest volume search terms for your industry? Of course we will run the name by you for final approval.
OK, let’s pick out a website!
You may choose one from any of the templates below. Just click on the name of the template and it will open up into a full side demo site of that theme. You pick the one you like the best and give us the name in your email with your other information.
Some of the above themes allow for pictures and even video. We will need some pictures from you to use in the website. If you do not have pictures we can find stock photos relating to your business to use. We can also use these pictures to make video for you if you like for a very reasonable price. Contact us for details.
If you purchased the Professional Package, you may have up to 5 Custom E-Mail addresses. If you purchased the Custom Plus Facebook, you may have 10 E-Mail addresses.
Please tell us what you would like for the prefixes to be and how many E-Mail addresses you would like. For example, an E-Mail address format is firstname.lastname@example.org. In this case, “prefix” is the prefix in the example E-Mail address. With the Professional Package, you may give us up to 5 prefixes. With the Custom Plus Facebook, you may give us up to 10.
We will also need copy from you on your business to populate your pages.
Every Package includes:
- Home Page – The Home Page is an introduction to your business. What you do, how long you have been doing it and why you are the best. Here, you are selling the customer on why YOU are the one to call.
- About Page – This is your “business bio” and where you want to impress the socks off of your potential customer with facts such as a little history on your business and why you are the best at what you do.
- Contact Page – The contact page will be a form page that will require no content from you unless you want to add it. We will add a form that can be filled out and submitted to send an email to you.
In addition to the above pages, the Professional Package includes:
- Products or Services Page – On the Products or Services Page, you will give more detail on your exact products or services that you offer. You may or may not want to include price information.
- Blog – Here you can keep in touch with your customers and potential customers. Post as regularly or nat as you like. We recommend at least weekly posting offering tips and tricks pertaining to your business and products. You should have at least one post to get this going.
In addition to all of the above pages, our Custom Plus Facebook Package gives you up to another 5 Full Pages to give potential customers even more information on you and your business. You can use none of the additional 5, some of them or all of them. These Pages can be on any topic you chose or feel is important for your website visitors to know. Some options we recommend are:
- Press Page – If you have had a Press Release done on you or your business or any news stories covering you, this is a great way to showcase them. You can add them as time goes on, too! That is one of the great thigs about a website. It can be changed and altered and really grow as your business does. Don’t have any Press Releases or News Stories yet? We can write them for you! Submit them, too. Just ask!
- Specials – Running a special this month or this week? Even if it is only a one day special, let your visitors know about it on your Specials Page!
- Owner Bio – Want to brag a little on yourself or let your customers know a little more about you? Do it on your own Bio Page.
- Articles – An articles page is one of the best ways to become the go to guy in your field. Hey, if you actually write about your product or service, you must be the expert, right? We recommend at least 1-2 articles a month to keep people coming back regularly. The more they visit your site, the more likely they will call you when they need your product or service.
- Meet Our Crew – Want to show off your employees? How about a big group picture and a short blurb about your key people? Just their name, how long they have been with you and what they do is fine. Of course you can add all you want! Folks like to do business with folks they know so introduce them!
Of course the above are just suggestions. They are YOUR 5 additional pages so do as you will with them!
Look, if you can’t write a lick (or don’t want to), don’t worry about it! We can get all of your content done for you for a VERY reasonable price and FAST, too! If you need content just let us know and we will give you a quote right away on the pages you need.
This should get us going. Anything you can think of to tell us about you and your business that will help showcase you is awesome and appreciated. Help us help you make a great impression.
So send this to us at the email address above and we will get started on your site right away!
Again, the address to send your order and content info to is Orders@CheapSmallBusinessWebDesign.com.